writer des, 21, female. current cravings: emancipation.

links pokiat seowting kegan quanming chris raj kristin kyle nic d faizal belle

tagboard

archives November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Twist of ...

He
May be the face I can't forget
A trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
He 
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.


He
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
He
 May be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
He 
May not be what he may seem
Inside his shell


He 
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
He 
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die


He
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years
Me
I'll take his laughter and his tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where he goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is...
He... 
He...
He.

des 1/13/2009 01:43:00 AM link to post 0 comments