Tuesday, June 12, 2007
For Belle
I realised a big problem of mine.
I hardly update my blog cos all my entries are so long!
Guess I was under some strange impression that posts had to be of a certain length.
Hehe.
Anyhoo!
For those of you who have not already grown sick of my ranting over the
** University of Bath ** and lamenting about my lack of *growl* FUNDING...... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Argh. October 2008 seems like eons away to me, yet the Alevels seem to be looming dangerously close. Why's that? Hmmm...
My bdae's coming up soon and I'm wondering
if I should have a party. When I've decided on that, I have to decide
what kinda party. Club? BBQ? Function? Small? Big? Then I have to decide
where to hold the party. At my condo? The poolside or the function room? In the apartment itself? At the beach? Chalet? Which chalet? Which party spot? And then I have to decide
how many people to invite... 10? 20? 30? And last but not least
who to invite... Sheesh... I think I might not have a party after all and save myself the trouble!
Anyway everyone JIAYOU for Midyears... and Mock Exams... and Prelims... and Alevels... ......
I mean... it has to end
someday, right? ... No? um... okay... All the best then!
P.S: If ANYONE knows ANYTHING about ANY kind of FUNDING/SCHOLARSHIP/BONDS/LOANS... please let me know?
des
6/12/2007 12:46:00 PM
link to post
0 comments