Saturday, January 20, 2007
“It will be the silence, where I am, I don’t know, I’ll never know, in the silence you don’t know, you must go on, I can’t go on, I’ll go on.” -Samuel Beckett
For those taking lit:
http://www.stanfordalumni.org/news/magazine/2001/sepoct/features/thisdustofwords.htmlFor GP, under gender inequality:
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_killingAnd for those who are going through tough times:
Don't worry. It'll be over soon. Just remember everything's ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end. :)
Easier said than done right? I know I know, but it is only through the bad and ugly that we can truly appreciate the good and beautiful, no?
"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but - I hope - into a better shape." -Charles Dickens
So every let's do a Saddam and hang in there! .........
Hugg. If I turn you away it's not cos I don't care, it's just I can barely manage on my own. My hands are tied and my heart's not free to help. I hope all of you can take care and jia you, ya? JC2 already!!!!
Sometimes it can hardly be borne. What is to be done, what is to be done, I thought. There is nothing to be done... there [isn't] any room.
-pg62
des
1/20/2007 12:25:00 AM
link to post
0 comments